22 September 2017
Monaco Yacht Show
In the iconic Port Herculus of Monaco, the Monaco Yacht Show represents from 27 to 30 September the pinnacle of luxury. Extraordinary super yachts, respected shipyards and world premieres culminate at this international yachting event. The Monaco Yacht Show is one of the premiere luxury events worldwide.
A short overview of what to come...
* 110m JUBILEE M/Y (2017) - largest yacht of Monaco Yacht Show 2017, considering length overall.
* 2.5 billion euros - assessed value of the Monaco Yacht Show yachts
* 48,9m average length - yachts of the Monaco Yacht Show 2017
* 45 new builds - super yachts launched in world debut
* 50% of new yachts - 50% of the Monaco Yacht Show fleet is < 2 years
* 125 super yachts - discover the collection of the year's most awaited super yachts
* 40 tenders and toys - displayed
* 15 Prestige Cars - exhibited at the car deck
* 2 helicopters - exhibited at Quai Antoine 1er and Parvis Piscine
* 580 exhibitors - and partners on stands from 38 countries
Meet us there!
Source: monacoyachtshow.com, pictures source copyright Monaco Yacht Show